Request HELP - Emergency Bill Payment Assistance
Please carefully Read eligibility requirements listed below before submitting your application
This policy explains how and if YedidimUSA handles emergency situations where assistance in paying house related bills such as water and electrical bill are requested. Any other bills would require an additional committee review.
YedidimUSA considers a case as an emergency case, when essential utility services are about to be, or already disconnected due to unpaid bills.
Preference and availability
- Bill payment assistance will be considered as one time per family and all the bills that YedidimUSA pays must be under the family’s name.
- YedidimUSA will do its best to assist but cannot commit as its ability to help, is dependent on donations and its financial situation at the time of the request.
- Yedidim will prioritize and decide how much funds will be provided (once approved) for each case.
- YedidimUSA can provide information to other government agencies who might be able to help.
YedidimUSA will give preference in bill payment assistance, to our members who have a Yadid card (link to purchase the Yadid card) and after that to the Israeli folks located in Florida.
- Fill out the online request located on our web site (URL…). Form assistance can be provided by calling YedidimUSA at 954-CALL–SIVAN during business hours ( Mon-Thus 8-5pm and Friday 8-2pm).
- Provide a copy of your Identification card
- Provide 3 months of bank statements.
- Provide a copy of all the bills related to the request.
- Provide a picture of your Yadid card (if available).
- YedidimUSA will review your request and a final decision will be provided after 3 business days