Request HELP - Emergency Bill Payment Assistance
Please read carefully eligibility requirements listed below before submitting your application
This policy explains how and if YedidimUSA handles emergency situations where an assistance in paying house related bills such as water and electrical bill are requested. Any other bills would require an additional committee review.
YedidimUSA considers a case as an emergency case, when essential utility services are about to be, or already disconnected due to unpaid bills.
Preference and availability
- Bill payment assistance would be considered as a one time per family and all the bills that YedidimUSA will pay must be under the family’s name.
- YedidimUSA will do its best to assist but cannot commit as its ability to help, is depending on donations and the current financial situation at the time of the request.
- Yedidim will priorities and decide how much funds will be provided (once approved) for each case.
- YedidimUSA could provide information for other government agencies who might be able to help.
YedidimUSA will give preference in bill payment assistance, to our members who have Yadid card (link to purchase the Yadid card) and after that to the Israeli folks located in Florida.
- Fill out online request located on our web site (URL…). Form assistance could be provided by calling YedidimUSA at 954- CALL – SIVAN during business hours ( Mon-Thus 8-5pm and Friday 8-2pm).
- Provide copy of your Identification card
- Provide 3 months of bank statements.
- Copy of all the bills related to the request.
- Picture of Yadid card (if available).
- YedidimUSA will review your request and final decision will be provided after 3 business days